Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Managing the Mayhem

Many months ago, a few friends encouraged me to start a blog. At the time, my husband was working overseas and I was looking for an outlet. Let's face it, I was bored. A blog was a way to stir my creative juices, get some new energy flowing, and share tips and advice on some of my favorite things. Decorating. Fashion. Travel. Hospitality.

Funny how life throws you curve balls. This spring, I found out I was pregnant... with twins! Suddenly life wasn't so uneventful anymore. Thoughts of blogging got replaced with more important things. Doctors appointments! Prenatal vitamins! Books on multiples coming out of my ears! All this with my husband still overseas and my three year old daughter left to wonder why Mommy's tummy was growing at an unheard of rate.

Now, here I am, expecting my little ones any day (a boy and a girl), yet still feeling the itch to blog. Of course, the purpose of it has taken on a new meaning. Less on the latest handbag, more on the necessities of the best diaper bag. Fewer tips on managing the home, more advice on managing the mayhem. Less about me, more about my family.

Looking forward to sharing life's moments, mercies, and musings through Girl, Boy, Girl. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment