Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Seeing with New Eyes

It is typically in the month of May that I become filled with raging jealousy.  See, I have this kid with some absolutely amazing eyelashes and every year around ballet recital time they get all dolled up with mascara and Mommy can't see straight I'm so envious and Daddy threatens home school and no dating until she's married.  And now those lashes are going to be times two because I've got this other daughter who is dancing at her first recital this weekend and though her lashes have never been touched by mascara, I just know she's got 'em.  The reach-up-to-your-eyebrows-gorgeous-lashes.  They can thank their GranJan and aunties for this inherited blessing because Mama's eyelashes are so stubby, it is just sad, and until last week I thought I didn't have any alternatives other than fakes (which I have certainly tried a time or two).  But when I saw that my sis-in-law was having a mascara party with long lashes guaranteed, I sat up and took note.  Because I don't want to torture myself with child jealousy this go 'round.  And thanks to Younique fiber lashes, I may have just solved the problem for good. . .



 Naked lashes.  No makeup.
 Makeup and regular mascara (L'oreal Telescopic which I've used forever)
 Younique fiber lashes.  Holy moly!

So, this Saturday I'll get my girls ready for their dance recital and throw on some eye candy of my very own.  And I'll have fun pretending that those girls got their gorgeous lashes from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment