Friday, November 19, 2010

Brain Drain

Now that Henry and Harper are five weeks old, sleep deprivation is in full effect. Both Graham and I have learned to survive on less than fours hours of sleep which, by the way, is exactly the amount of hours needed to complete a full sleep cycle. Needless to say, there is some major brain drain going on in the Crouch household these days. However, our minds aren't the only things we're losing with two babies and a pre-schooler around. Evidently along with depleted brain cells comes depleted battery life. With all the infant-related gadgets in the house, I am replacing batteries like there is no tomorrow. I swear, if I have to run to the store for another box of AAA, AA, or C batteries to replace the ones gone dead, I am going to scream. From the monitors to the swings, play gym, vibrating chair, and even the teddy bear that mimics womb-like sounds, I will likely spend hundreds of dollars replacing batteries. I hereby vow to forevermore give batteries as baby shower gifts. It is possible the most practical and appreciated thing us moms can receive.

P.S. Energizer is trading for $70 a share today. I am seriously considering investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment