Saturday, January 31, 2015

Funny Face

A few weeks ago, I began noticing a strange bottle on my husband's bathroom sink. It was my matte finishing spray—something I bought a few months before on a whim. As a girl who gets the 12 o'clock shine, I needed something to keep the oil off my face so my makeup would last longer. This matte spray from Ulta is supposed to do the trick and I will say that it does have good results when I remember to use it. Which is rare.

So imagine my surprise when I began seeing it on Graham's sink. When I questioned him about it last week, the conversation went something like this:

M- Why is my matte finishing spray on your sink every morning?

G- I've been using it.

M- You have?

G- Yeah.

M- What have you been doing with it?

G- Putting it in my hair.

Huh. His hair. As a hairspray. I'm guessing it didn't have the intended effect. When I explained it was a facial product, he looked at me like I had two heads.

G- You spray your face?

You know, he has a point. Anyway, as long as we're talking makeup today, here are a few other things I bought at Ulta recently and really love. As in, I use them everyday.


Love, love, love this Tarte foundation in the wintertime. It is full coverage, but not cakey.
My sis-in-law introduced me to Too Faced bronzer. This one is called Sun Bunny, but I also like Snow Bunny which is just a little lighter and more shimmery for the winter.
Also from Too Faced, this eye shadow palette is a perfect collection of colors. Disclaimer: The names of the shadows may provide a natural blush!  I also love the Too Faced Chocolate Bar eye palette. A decadent Valentine's treat minus the fat and calories. Wink.



Happy Saturday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment