Thursday, December 29, 2011

3-1= 2

We're missing a child this week.  After a fabulous Christmas in Kentucky, we headed home with only two carseats in the middle row, instead of three.  Maddox was invited to stay a few extra days with GranJan, Papa, and Auntie Jourdan and she heartily accepted.  I haven't even caught her on the phone for more than a few seconds these past few days; she's been having the time of her life!  I have to say, it is odd without one of your children around even though having Henry and Harper here leaves plenty to do!  I miss my little helper and all of her funny faces and quirky sayings.  The upside of the situation is that I have found time to do some major cleaning and purging of a few rooms in our house.  Over the last few nights, I have cleaned out Maddy's closet, under her bed (ugh) and re-organized the play room.  Let's see what the big girl says when she gets home this afternoon.  Can't wait to see her!

 The play room shelves were a complete disaster when we left for Christmas.  Now, there is a sense of organization!



 I created a little office space for myself on the opposite side of the play room for my new Matilda Jane Clothing business.  Sent a few emails down here today while the babies played contently.  Genius!

. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment