Sunday, January 30, 2011

Terms of Endearment

When Maddox was born, Graham and I were completely taken with her. She was our Pumpkin, Sweetheart, and Sugar Bear. Baby Girl, Love Love, and Little Lamb. Since Harper and Henry have come along, my terms of endearment have remained consistent. However, nobody told me that Graham had an arsenal of his own nicknames saved up for his son, just waiting to be unleashed. In the last three months Henry has been called Brisket, Brosef, Brusket, Skillet, Sirloin, T-bone, and Knucklehead just to name a few. Most make me laugh. A few I've had to put my foot down for Henry's sake. All are said out of love and that makes me very happy!

What terms of endearment do you have for the little ones in your life?




Our sweet Henry, or should I say "Brisket".





Daddy and Henry. Quite a pair!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment